TREJON D'ANGELO

Pricing

 

I do request a non-refundable 30% deposit in order to secure booking. The remaining 70% will be due once proofs have been delivered. I accept cash, check, Venmo, and Zelle.

 

Class of 2018 Senior Portraits

$200 - Basic Session (1 hour, 1 location, 15 photos,$25 print credit)

$350 - Plus Session (2 hours, 2 locations, 30 photos, $50 print credit)

$600 - Deluxe Session (3 hours, 3 locations, 45 photos, $75 print credit)

Individual Portraits

$100 - Mini Session (30 minutes)

$175 - Basic Session (1 hour)

$300 - Full Session (2 hours)

Couples' Portraits

$100 - Mini Session (30 minutes)

$175 - Basic Session (1 hour)

$300 - Full Session (2 hours)

Family/Group Portraits

$150 - Mini Session (30 minutes)

$250 - Basic Session (1 hour)

$400 - Full Session (2 hours)

 

Using Format